Don’t Just Let Those Prospects Drive Away
Turn Them into Future Tenants with NterNow!
Your future tenants are driving by your buildings. They are checking out your property’s location, setting, upkeep, and other tenants located there. You’re hoping they will call you to tour the property but most won’t. Yes, won’t…. until they are 65-90% of the way thru their decision-making. Why not connect with them earlier so you can influence their decision to–
Look no further and lease your property
Help them find a property that better fits their needs
With NterNow you can maximize the return of your advertising by collecting a larger share of the leads it’s generating!
NterNow is perfect for:
- Ranch condos
- One-story office suites/parks
- Mid-range buildings with no onsite leasing center
The system is best utilized on a unit/suite door, which directly opens to the exterior or to a common area or hallway.
Here’s how it works:
- Install our patented 12-button lock on the front door of your commercial property and call to sync it to the database
- Place the NterNow signage close to the street. Attaching it to your monument sign is helpful. Additional signs are available
- Drive-by prospects will see the sign and call or use our app to start the process
- They will provide verifiable identity info and the property ID they are standing at
- They are given a one-time-use unlocking code to punch into the lock and turn the knob. They’re in!
- You receive instant notification via text or email about the prospect’s visit for easy follow-up
- Since the lock code changes every 60 seconds and is unique for each lock, the visitor cannot reuse the code to enter a second time without calling or using the app. The property remains secure!
- Each lock is shipped with 4 signs:
- A large lawn sign urging drive by’s “Why Wait? Tour Now!”
- A front door sign with instructions on how to gain access
- A sticker/sign to place on the inside of the door reminding visitors to close the door securely when they leave
- A small sticker to cover any unfinished spot on the door left when removing the thumb latch
- Prospects can gain access from 7 a.m. EST and dusk 365 days a year. Yes, people shop for properties on holidays. Prospects who try to gain access other times are asked to return during daylight hours.
- Prospects whose identity cannot be verified are encouraged to set an appointment to meet with your rep
- Prospect information is immediately sent via text and/or email to your rep at the completion of the call. We go beyond name and number whenever possible to find out if the prospect is shopping alone or with family, already has an agent, how they found the property, and what features the prospect is looking for in their new space.
Why use NterNow?
- You are providing today’s tenants exactly what they want on-demand access
- You can maximize the results of your marketing spend
- You can capture future leases with ease
- You don’t have to run out at a moment’s notice to show the property, yet you can still provide access